Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Nobody Knows...." - Guest Post

HOWDY PEOPLE!!!
Its football season again!!!....and I have nothing but the Cup on my mind. Now that my thoughts are fairly confined between the two posts and since, you have already been given an overdose of football in my last write up, I decided to try something different here. So, I give to you all, a short romantic poem by a guest writer. Now, before you read the poem, let me tell you that this guy is amongst the most unromantic of people you could come across, so I really wonder how he came up with this on the first place(I suppose, love does bring out the poet inside you). Apparently, its based on his true life experiences. A little syrupy, but a great piece of work nonetheless.


Ankit Jhanwar


Can't read a thing??....Try clicking on the image.. :)

1 comment:

Rahul Agarwal said...

cant agree more wid RV... :P